Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Tuesday · October 3, 2023
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The cost of living in New Hampshire is one of the lowest in New England with no state income tax or sales tax.
- If you enjoy the outdoors, theater, visiting museums and art galleries, or browsing well-stocked libraries, you will enjoy Concord, New Hampshire!
- Flexibility with time-off needs.
- Outstanding, well trained physicians throughout the hospital providing excellent medical care for this growing community hospital system.
- Concord is only one hour to the White Mountains and less than two hours from Boston!
- It was named one of the "Top 10 Best Companies" to work for in New Hampshire.
- Aff representing 42 specialties and subspecialties.
- H1b sponsorship.
- The Capital Region offers a quality of living to rival any community in the country.
- Receive strong institutional support in this life-style/family friendly focused 24/7 hospitalist program located in Concord, New Hampshire.
- State-of-the-art, financially sound facility.
- Expansion of the Emergency Department includes 37 private patient rooms and two trauma suites.
- Greater Concord boasts one of the finest health care networks north of Boston.
- Base compensation of $190,000 to $200,000, signing bonus or loan repayment, total bonus of $12,000-$17,000 received on a quarterly schedule, and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity to work as a nocturnist with a 20% reduction in work hours.
- Outstanding malpractice insurance coverage with tail coverage in non-litigious environment.
- Concord Hospital's long-term strategic plan is to move toward a complete on-line electronic patient record.
- Join collegial, experienced hospitalist physicians in well respected program.
- New and expanded ICU.
- Concord Hospital has the highest volume of emergency visits in the state!
- Excellent public and private schools produce a well educated work force.
- Concord Hospital is a ate-of-the-art facility.
- While Concord Hospital has undergone many changes, one thing has remained the same, its commitment to caring for the region's sick and underserved.
- New Hampshire has been ranked.1 in the Nation for the 'Most Livable States' award!
- The hospital has successfully implemented a series of key computerized clinical systems over the past decade, including an outpatient electronic medical record (GE Centricity) that is utilized by 90% of the primary care providers who admit their patients to Concord Hospital as well as by a growing number of specialists.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Oct 14.