Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The team is looking for day rounders and nocturnist physicians who are excited to teach and mentor the next generations of physicians and engage with all aspects of the hospital, from medical education to hospital operations.
- 10 and 12 hour physician shifts.
- Four out of six services daily are teaching services.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency program affiliated with Tufts qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services and Portsmouth Regional Hospital are seeking full-time Teaching Hospitalists to join our team in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- 16-20 patient visits per day for each physician.
- Closed ICU.
- No procedures.
- Teaching Hospitalist opportunities in Portsmouth, New Hampshire!
- This position requires teaching and supervision of two Portsmouth Regional Hospital residents and sometimes Tufts medical students.
- Nocturnist will support cross coverage and admissions at night.
- The hospital medicine physicians play a critical role in the education of all residents at Portsmouth.
- Two of the services are internal medicine residents, and the other two are family practice and psychiatry.
- Tufts Medical School academic appointments available to interested candidates.
- Meditech EMR.
- Residents cross cover teaching services (4 of 6) while nocturnist cross covers non-teaching services (2 of 6).
- Group has 2 dedicated nocturnists.
- Admissions overnight average 8 but can increase to 12-15 rarely.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services