Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Tuesday · October 3, 2023
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meditech EMR.
- With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast, and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- 50 daily group encounters.
- Certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
- Open ICU.
- Qualified physician candidates must be board certified/board prepared Internal Medicine of Family Medicine.
- Derry, New Hampshire is a quaint and lovely town situated between Manchester and Salem and easy access to route 93 making it an easy location to commute to Boston.
- Include: music, gallery walks, theater, museums, film screening, antiquing, spas, farmers' markets, maple sugaring, minor league sports, scenic drives, and wineries.
- Provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Recreational Activities include:.
- Envision manages both the Emergency Department and Hospital Medicine Department which allows for.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Cultural Activities.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- Excellent compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match and CME allowance.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalists to join our team in Derry, New Hampshire.
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Parkland Medical Center achieves high honors for attentive patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Camping, fishing (more than 270 lakes & ponds), golfing, hiking, walking along the Derry Rail Trail Walking and Biking Trail, mountaineering (home to the International Mountain Climbing School) horseback riding, motorsports, skiing/snowboarding, snowmobiling, and zip lining.
- No procedures.
- Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- From mountains to seacoast to its delightful small cities, New Hampshire has a multitude of wonderful things to do all year.
- 46 hours of physician coverage.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology and The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services