Hospitalist Jobs in New Hampshire
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The Granite State
Photo: Distant view of Lighthouse Portsmouth Harbor in New Castle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residents cross cover teaching services (4 of 6) while nocturnist cross covers non-teaching services (2 of 6).
- Top Compensation.
- 16-20 patient visits per day for each physician.
- Position includes a mix of clinical and administrative work with a tenured team of hospitalists.
- Meditech EMR.
- No procedures.
- The hospitalist position requires teaching and supervision of two Portsmouth Regional Hospital residents and sometimes Tufts medical students.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- The 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- Group has 2 dedicated nocturnists.
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Closed ICU.
- Admissions overnight average 8 but can increase to 12-15 rarely.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- 10 and 12 hours physician shifts.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Medical Director to join our team at Portsmouth Regional Hospital in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Tufts Medical School academic appointments available to interested candidates.
- PRH is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Occurrence based Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency program affiliated with Tufts qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services